For jewelry purchased from Mervis, you will receive an appraisal (and updates) free of charge.
Appraisals for Outside Jewelry
For jewelry purchased elsewhere, we are happy to provide an appraisal for you. Our Graduate Gemologist will provide a quote for you once he inspects your piece(s).
Tell us what you have below and let's set a time to meet!
Jewelry Appraisal Facts
- Insurance companies will require an official appraisal document from a reputable jeweler.
- Every 4 years, you should provide an updated appraisal to your insurance company.
- During the week, we may be able to provide an appraisal for you while you wait!
- Mervis is a trusted jeweler with State Farm, Jewelers Mutual, and many other large companies.
- Our jewelry appraisals are completed in-house. Your jewelry is kept safe with us.