Tacori Wedding Bands and Tacori Wedding Rings
Love Tacori? Download Our Free Tacori Buying Guide
Learn 7 Things You Must Know Before Buying a Tacori Ring
Did you know Tacori has a Trade Up Policy similar to our 100% diamond trade up policy? Bring in your receipt for your Tacori setting and receive 75% of the purchase price towards a new Tacori setting!
5. See Tacori 2522
4. Tacori 2521CH wedding band
3. Tacori Wedding Band 4115ET
2. Tacori HT2513RDB
1. Tacori HT2516b is the most popular Tacori wedding band
History of Tacori Wedding Bands
Tacori rings are adored for their intricate styling and magnificent designs. Tacori captures an old world charm, but are created with modern technologies. The end result is simply fabulous. Tacori engagement rings and Tacori wedding rings are loved throughout the world. Paul and Hague Tacori are innovators in the field.
There are some important things to know about Tacori wedding bands:
1. They are hand-crafted in California. In 2011 when it seems everything is outsourced to save costs, it's nice to know that your ring was made with the highest level of care and its finish has a high level of integrity too. The Tacori factory pays its artistic creators a fair wage. For these reasons, Tacori wedding band prices aren't cheap. Tacori wedding ring prices do fluctuate with raw metals too.
2. Tacori's expert craftsmanship allows for incredible detail, all around the ring. Each piece is a three dimensional piece of art, with engraving and micro-pave on all three sides of the ring. Even when your (or your fiancee's) hand is on the steering wheel and you see the side of the ring, you'll notice the exquisite styling on the interface.