at home diamond cleaning · Category_Diamond Bracelets · Category_Diamond Care · Category_Diamond Earrings · Category_Diamond Necklaces · Category_Diamond Studs · Category_Diamonds · clean your jewelry · cleaning my engagement ring · diamond cleaning tips · how to clean jewelry · how to clean my engagement ring · how to clean your diamond ·
How to clean your diamond jewelry at home
Love how beautifully your ring sparkles when you have it professionally cleaned? You can get that same brilliant diamond sparkle at home with a few household objects. It is important to bring your ring by your retailer at least twice a year to have it inspected and professionally cleaned. Over time, wear and tear can make your diamond's setting unstable and you could risk damaging your diamond or even losing it. Worn out prongs could mean your diamond falls out - and regular inspections can prevent you losing your diamond! Appointments are not needed to have your ring cleaned and inspected, so be sure to stop by today!
To clean your ring at home:
- Mix two parts hot tap water, one part ammonia* in a small container.
- Drop the ring entirely in to the water/ammonia solution and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Using a soft bristled brush (like a toothbrush), lightly brush your ring, removing the dirt and grime around the diamond.
- If desired or still grimy, let the diamond soak longer in the water/ammonia solution.
- Rinse the ring with warm water and pat it dry using a soft cloth.