What is a Push Present?
A push present (also known as a push gift, baby mama gift or baby bauble) is a present a father gives to the mother to mark the occasion of her giving birth to their child. In practice, the present may be given before or after the birth, or even in the delivery room.
Not sure how to choose the perfect push present? Check Out Our Push Present Guide Here!
Not sure how to choose the perfect push present? We can help!
There is no set standard as to WHAT you give for the perfect push present-and because this gift doesn't have to be a surprise, you can always ask your significant other what she wants to mark the birth of your child. Diamond studs, earring jackets or a tennis bracelet are all fantastic ideas to surprise her with.
Celebrity Push Presents:
- Rachel Zoe, celebrity stylist, received a 10 carat diamond ring after the birth of her son was born
- Mariah Carey received a diamond and sapphire necklace after birthing twins from husband Nick Cannon
- Nicole Kidman received a diamond encrusted trinity ring and an emerald and diamond cross necklace after her first and second children's births
- Beyonce received a 10 carat blue diamond ring after birthing Blue Ivy
- Husband Marc Anthony gave J.Lo a canary diamond ring and custom diamond earrings after giving birth to their twins
Celebrities receive some extravagent push presents- you don't need to break the bank, remember you DO have a new child (and a lot of extra expenses!), but a thoughtful present will make you in to a daddy superhero in the eyes of your significant other.